One of the first provisions of federal health care reform — allowing young adults to stay on their parents’ health insurance until they turn 26 — is expected to make a big dent in the number of uninsured young people this year.
Originally posted here:
Young adults get big benefit
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- North Korea Comedy Show – North Korea Investigates US Health Care Horrors – Millions Suffer Vomiting In Bankrupt America
- Long-Term Care and the Law: A Legal Guide for Health Care Professionals, Pozgar,