Shares of Genzyme Corp. rose Friday evening on a Wall Street Journal report that the biotech drugmaker is discussing a more lucrative deal with French giant Sanofi-Aventis, which has been unsuccessfully pursuing the company since last July.
All News, Video and Posts related to SECTOR: Health Care
- Hannity with Michele Bachmann discuss healthcare and her call to arms.
- S.1139: A bill to amend the Higher Education Act of … – OpenCongress
- WSJ: Genzyme, Sanofi discuss higher buyout price
- Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama Discuss Health Care Insurance Coverage (2013)
- Premier Provider of Invisalign in Columbus, Ohio Announces $1,000 Price Drop for 2012