Specifically, the ex-governor of Alaska referred to the Advance Care Planning Consultation provision in the Affordable Care Act, Section 1233 of H.R. 3200, which specifically called to pay doctors to discuss – some say encourage …
- Impact of National Health Care Reform on Washington State
- HART KIRCH TALK NEWS: Death knell for 'death panel' debate?
- The Lies That Divide (HR-3200) | General Health
- What’s the Top 10 Healthcare Reform Bill Lies?
- Doc's Talk: Washington Post Confirms Politics Comes Before Justice …