(PRWEB) June 21, 2012
Zane Benefits provides businesses with comprehensive and flexible alternatives to traditional health insurance. So health reform is right up their alley. Yesterday, Zane Benefits founder Paul Zane Pilzer presented a webinar on the history and future of small business health insurance. In it, Mr. Pilzer outlined four possible outcomes for the upcoming Supreme Court ruling.
Paul Zane Pilzer, author of The New Health Insurance Solution, is a world-renowned economist, a highly successful social entrepreneur, an adjunct professor, and the author of nine best-selling books and dozens of scholarly publications.
FOUR POSSIBLE OUTCOMES OF HEALTH INSURANCE REFORM
1) Uphold Entire ACA
For this to happen, 1 of 5 Republican Justices (for example, Roberts or Kennedy) would have to side with President Obama and the Democratic party. If this were to happen, the entire presidential election will be centered around Romney vs Obama on the topic of repealing health reform.
2) Invalidate Part of ACA
Under this scenario, the Supreme Court would remove the individual health insurance mandate. Both sides agree that they must then invalidate Guaranteed Issue since only unhealthy would purchase insurance.
3) Reject Entire ACA
Under this theory, congress wouldnt have passed the bill without all its major provisions (e.g. Guaranteed Issue + Mandate + Federal Subsidies + Exchanges). In other words, without the Mandate, the bill never would have been passed.
4) Postpone Ruling Until 2015
The logic here is that the individual mandate must have taken effect (post-2014) to have a valid claim before the U.S. Supreme Court. If so, the bill might stand until 2015 or might postpone implementation.
About Zane Benefits, Inc.
Zane Benefits, Inc, a software company, helps insurance brokers, accountants, and employers take advantage of new defined contribution health benefits and private exchanges via its proprietary SaaS online health benefits software. Zane Benefits does not sell insurance. Using Zanes platform, insurance professionals and accountants offer their clients a defined contribution plan with multiple individual health insurance options via a private health exchange of their choice. Learn more at http://www.zanebenefits.com.
- Ultimate Guide to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA or ACA) – Understanding Obamacare and Your Health Care Insurance Options, New Plans, Programs, Bill of Rights, Full Text of Law
- The Affordable Care Act – Helping Small Businesses
- President Obama – US Health Care Act
- NEW Health Insurance Exchanges Under the Affordable Care Act by Paperback Book
- Hurdles Remain for People with Disabilities and Seniors After Supreme Court Ruling on Healthcare Reform, Says Allsup
Incoming search terms:
- rfid chip by 2015 obama law
- rfid affordable health care
- Paul pilzer Obama healthcare law
- paul pilzer on obamacare
- is paul zane pilzer a democrat or a republican
- rfid chip implementation 2015 obamacare
- rfid chip 2015
- pilzer obama
- Paul Zane Pilzer Affordable Care Act Small Business Tax Credit
- paul zan pilzer obama