(PRWEB) June 21, 2012
Zane Benefits provides businesses with comprehensive and flexible alternatives to traditional health insurance. So health reform is right up their alley. Yesterday, Zane Benefits founder Paul Zane Pilzer presented a webinar on the history and future of small business health insurance. In it, Mr. Pilzer outlined four possible outcomes for the upcoming Supreme Court ruling.
Paul Zane Pilzer, author of The New Health Insurance Solution, is a world-renowned economist, a highly successful social entrepreneur, an adjunct professor, and the author of nine best-selling books and dozens of scholarly publications.
FOUR POSSIBLE OUTCOMES OF HEALTH INSURANCE REFORM
1) Uphold Entire ACA
For this to happen, 1 of 5 Republican Justices (for example, Roberts or Kennedy) would have to side with President Obama and the Democratic party. If this were to happen, the entire presidential election will be centered around Romney vs Obama on the topic of repealing health reform.
2) Invalidate Part of ACA
Under this scenario, the Supreme Court would remove the individual health insurance mandate. Both sides agree that they must then invalidate Guaranteed Issue since only unhealthy would purchase insurance.
3) Reject Entire ACA
Under this theory, congress wouldnt have passed the bill without all its major provisions (e.g. Guaranteed Issue + Mandate + Federal Subsidies + Exchanges). In other words, without the Mandate, the bill never would have been passed.
4) Postpone Ruling Until 2015
The logic here is that the individual mandate must have taken effect (post-2014) to have a valid claim before the U.S. Supreme Court. If so, the bill might stand until 2015 or might postpone implementation.
About Zane Benefits, Inc.
Zane Benefits, Inc, a software company, helps insurance brokers, accountants, and employers take advantage of new defined contribution health benefits and private exchanges via its proprietary SaaS online health benefits software. Zane Benefits does not sell insurance. Using Zanes platform, insurance professionals and accountants offer their clients a defined contribution plan with multiple individual health insurance options via a private health exchange of their choice. Learn more at http://www.zanebenefits.com.
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- Landmark Inside Story America New Health Care Law and What I-Washington Post
Incoming search terms:
- rfid chip by 2015 obama law
- Paul pilzer Obama healthcare law
- obama affordable care act rfdi
- rfid chip implementation 2015 obamacare
- rfid chip 2015
- rfid affordable health care
- paul zan pilzer obama
- paul pilzer on obamacare
- obama care paul zane pilzer
- rfid chip/obama healthcare