Question by future: Will the frivilous, politically motivated lawsuits against the Healthcare Bill be dismissed…?
…exactly as the frivilous “Birther” lawsuits were?
Then they’ll claim “Obama spent millions to COVER UP the facts” – lol!
Fox TV is so predictable – it’s like figuring out what a room full of Kindergarteners are up to.
The Bill is not unconstitutional – please stop believing the partisan, yellow-journalism hacks on Fox TV.
Answer by Mathais Kwabena
no, because everybody is going to benefit from it.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- I need pros and cons about Obama’s healthcare reform bill…?