Question by mike: Will republicans say the Obama administration is seeking a ruling on the healthcare law now a political move?
If the supreme court sides with republicans on the healthcare law before 2012 elections the dems will have reason to show the republicans a heartless group. They are already taking a beaten over social security and medicare.
Answer by ez80227
so, in your world, by skippping a judicial step (becuase he knows he wil llose in that court!), it is now the republicans fault and obama doens’t have an agenda??!
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- I need pros and cons about Obama’s healthcare reform bill…?
- President Obama Signs Health Reform Into Law
- Contemporary Issues in Healthcare Law and Ethics by Au