Question by Fly in the Ointment: Why is Fox “News” advocating terrorism to stop Health Care reform.?
Fox “News” is now advocating terror. Dick Morris, a Fox favorite, told his audience to “terrorize” their Congressman. He was talking about Blue Dog Senators in the Congress and said that they should be “terrorized” into not signing on to the Health Care Legislation. Fox has done nothing to stop this behavior. Do you think it is time for the Attorney General to look into Fox? Maybe a closer look at their inner workings and supporters could shed some light on the “fair and balanced” network. If any of the News networks like ABC,CNN,CBS,MSNBC etc. did this, they too would be in hot water with the Feds.
Answer by Classical Liberal
I fully expect this administration to shut down Fox for not falling in line with the state-run media. I’m just trying to enjoy it while I can.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Mississippi leaders hold health care forum
- Landmark Inside Story America New Health Care Law and What I-Washington Post