Miss R*EVOLutionaries is a California based grass-roots women’s community organization (Men are of course welcome!) Miss R*EVOLutionaries launched after work that started with the April 28, 2012 nationwide rallies for “Unite Against the War on Women.” We are now planning new actions and effective campaigns to have our voices heard. MISSION STATEMENT: Miss R*EVOLutionaries is a California-based group formed with the primary purpose of ensuring that the voices and values of women are heard and respected in all aspects of our society. We seek to promote and protect the interests, values and autonomy of women and to ensure that equity for all is once again made a legislative priority across the United States. Miss R*EVOLutionaires seeks to promote and fight for truth, justice and freedom and the inalienable rights of women, men and children with regard to civil rights, workers’ rights, voting rights, healthcare, reproductive autonomy, economic equality, marriage equality, wellness, and safety. Miss R*EVOLutionaries seeks to end voter domestic and sexual violence, sexual exploitation, voter oppression and suppression, the degradation of our environment and undue corporate corruption and influence over our government, economy, and food sources. Miss R*EVOLutionaries will work to increase the participation of women in the political and legislative process, by encouraging women to vote and by supporting political candidates (particularly female candidates) who are dedicated to …
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- Ultimate Guide to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA or ACA) – Understanding Obamacare and Your Health Care Insurance Options, New Plans, Programs, Bill of Rights, Full Text of Law
- Why do we allow illegal immigrants and those w/o insurance to come to the ER for their healthcare?
- Republican candidate Mitt Romney booed at civil rights group meeting
- 2012: Patient’s (Doctor’s) Bill Of Rights – PPACA & ERISA Outlaws Anti-Assignment by Insurance Companies