They blame Bush for why the stimulus bill didn’t work (i.e. “oh my god, look at the mess Bush left us with, it was worse than we thought!) despite the fact that the bill only went to pork projects and not doing what it was supposed to i.e. create jobs and stimulate the economy like tax cuts would have done.
Goverment healthcare never drives down prices, in fact it just shifts the costs to anyone not on a government plan who has to subsidize the costs of the government plan. When it fails are the Obama drones going to blame Bush for why his massive healthcare plan won’t work?
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- I need pros and cons about Obama’s healthcare reform bill…?
- Contemporary Issues in Healthcare Law and Ethics by Au
Incoming search terms:
- how obama health care will curb insurance companies
- rising healthcare costs obama
- what section of the obamacare addresses rising healthcare cost