Question by Osiris’ Goldmember: When it comes to assessing the pros/cons of the healthcare bill who’s opinons do you give more weight?
The opinions of physicians?
Spare me in pointing out that the AMA backed this plan. I’ll just go ahead and quote the article:
“Nowhere in the Times story does it say doctors as a whole back the overhaul. It says only that the AMA — the “association representing the nation’s physicians” and what “many still regard as the country’s premier lobbying force” — is “lobbying and advertising to win public support for President Obama’s sweeping plan.”
The AMA, in fact, represents approximately 18% of physicians and has been hit with a number of defections by members opposed to the AMA’s support of Democrats’ proposed health care overhaul.”
For the low attention span folk out there who won’t click the link and read the article, I spell it out for you: most major polls show that the majority of physicians think that this bill will harm the overall quality of the nation’s healthcare.
Answer by Mitsy
My own. lol.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- US NEWS MAGAZINE HOSPITALS HEALTHCARE STEM CELL OBAMA
- How are Human Rights related to Healthcare?
- Health-Care Law Upheld Washington Post Obamacare President Obama 6/29 Newspaper
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- Facts Are First Casualty of Health-Care Fight
Incoming search terms:
- microchip in humans health care bill
- obama approved microchip law 2013
- obama aprove microship for 2013?
- obama microchip for humans 2012
- is microchip for humans aproved by president obama
- microship in usa 2013
- march/april 2013 law approved by obama
- microchip law by obama
- obama appoved microchip
- obamas health care reform april 2013