Question by missjoy54751: What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
My son was just denied health coverage from a private insurance company. He needs medical insurance. I heard that this new law will do away with ‘pre-existing conditions.’ He recently had surgery on his hand from a stabbing. Will this new health care law go back and help pay for the surgery and anything he needs such as physical therapy?
Answer by Age of Reason
None of it goes into effect until the Pres signs it. Then your son shops around for the best deal.
No it is not retroactive and will not pay old bills. Your son should apply to his state for assistance from the Victims Fund.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Landmark Inside Story America New Health Care Law and What I-Washington Post
- Pet Insurance Agency, Pets Best Insurance, Celebrates Company Anniversary During Septembers National Pet Health Insurance Month
- What do you think about the new health care law? What are the justifications on either side?
Incoming search terms:
- obama care rfid fo real?
- what does obama care mean for noninsured
- what does obama care mean for uninsured
- what does the obama health care do for uninsured