www.attorneymarketingprofits.com – Today the Supreme Court upheld Obama’s health care bill under the taxation power of Congress, but what does that have to do with attorney marketing? If you were an attorney, reporter or just a concerned citizen sitting on pins and needles waiting for the Supreme Court’s decision, then you were most likely checking the internet to find out what the outcome would be. I find Twitter to be one of the best resources for keeping up with breaking news, and today’s Supreme Court decision on the health care bill was no different. In this video for Attorney Marketing Profits’ blog, Richard Martindale discusses the use of social media in covering and breaking the news about the Supreme Court’s health care decision. He also shows you how you can use tools like Twitter, Facebook and YouTube to promote your practice or law firm through proper attorney marketing. www.youtube.com
Video Rating: 0 / 5
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Mississippi leaders hold health care forum
Incoming search terms:
- obama care secτion 2521 page 1000
- what court for microchip
- obamas decision on the chip
- health care bill supreme court rfid
- rfid microchip health care bill supreme court
- when is Obama RFID commencing?
- What is obamas decision on microchip
- the supreme court no microchip
- obamas desions on the chip in ur wrist
- chip in wrist with obama care