Question by : What do Medical Professionals think about the passing of the health care bill, both the pros and cons?
I am currently doing research on the health care bill, and would like to know how medical professionals (from all walks) feel about the passing of the health care bill. Let me know your profession and how long you’ve been in the medical field. Include both the pros and cons if possible. Let me know what you think!
Answer by Tofu Ninja
I am a hospital pharmacist and I think it is a good thing. We have so many patients with no insurance coming to ER because of no insurance (or they don’t want to pay.) The hospital get stuck with the bills and we have to lay off a lot of people. ER is very expansive. If they have insurance, they can go to primary care doctor for minor things. They also have to pay their co-pay which will reduce those frivolous ER visit. We have people come in just for allergy! They don’t want to pay for Claritin over the counter and come to ER and asked for a prescription. Then filled in at pharmacy with Medicaid. We need them pay some money back!
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Total HealthCare Management and Medata Renew Medical Bill Review Pact
- Can someone supply unbiased facts about the Health-care Bill that is trying to be passed.?
- Who wrote the Health Care Bill passed by Congress?
- Health care bill…fact or fiction…….?
- AAHCA Healthcare Bill
Incoming search terms:
- snopes 666 microchip
- 666 healthcare law
- the pros and cons of obamas health bill
- obama passed microchip law
- obama 666 chip cnn
- obama 666 law
- pros and cons of microchip implant for medical records
- healthcare microchip true??
- obamacare microchip implant cnn news
- obama pass the 666 law