(Reuters) – Pamela Storozuk, a petite 59-year-old, spent most of her career as a sales representative, dragging heavy suitcases filled with presentation materials. When her husband developed prostate cancer, she cared for him, often helping to lift him out of the bath or into bed.
- Is anyone going to let Eric Holder distract you from the healthcare bill?
- FDA focuses on tracking drugs after approval
- Pressed From His Right, Speaker Yields on a Budget Showdown
- Since when did legislation come from the White House? re: Obama and new Healthcare bill?
- CDC says one new death from meningitis; number of cases at 197