VCA Antech Inc., which owns and operates veterinary hospitals and laboratories and sells premium and therapeutic pet food, said Friday that its third-quarter profit fell 25 percent as costs and expenses rose, missing analyst expectations.
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- US NEWS MAGAZINE HOSPITALS HEALTHCARE STEM CELL OBAMA
- Why ObamaCare is Wrong for America: How the New Health Care Law Drives Up Costs, Puts Government in Charge of Your Decisions, and Threatens Your Constitutional Rights
- Bill Seeks Financial Transparency for All NJ Hospitals
- health care reform bill pros and cons | Zada News