VCA Antech Inc., which owns and operates veterinary hospitals and laboratories and sells premium and therapeutic pet food, said Friday that its third-quarter profit fell 25 percent as costs and expenses rose, missing analyst expectations.
- US NEWS MAGAZINE HOSPITALS HEALTHCARE STEM CELL OBAMA
- health care reform bill pros and cons | Zada News
- Bill Seeks Financial Transparency for All NJ Hospitals
- Dr. Samadi on Fox News: The rising costs of health care & lower Medicare payments.
- Pittsburgh Companies Use Wellness Programs To Keep Health Costs Down