US Health Care Reforms Should Use Model Developed By Queen’s University Professor
Ontario’s family health team model is ‘very effective and efficient way of providing health care’ says Walter Rosser A model of health care developed by a Queen’s University doctor should be studied and copied as a way to reform health care in the U.S. The U.S. is facing a problem of adding 40 million people to its health care system if President Obama’s health care reforms are passed and …
Read more on redOrbit
US health care reforms should use new model
A model of health care developed by a Queen’s University doctor should be studied and copied as a way to reform health care in the U.S.
Read more on PhysOrg
Christiana Care Health System Physician Receives Grant for Platelet Transfusions Study
WILMINGTON, Del., March 15, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — Christiana Care Health System’s Medical Director of Trauma and Neurocritical Care, Mark Cipolle, M.D., Ph.D., is the recipient of a $ 130,000 research grant from the National Trauma Institute to study platelet transfusion in patients with brain hemorrhage, the most common cause of death and disability after injury or stroke. (Logo …
Read more on redOrbit
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- Landmark Inside Story America New Health Care Law and What I-Washington Post