The U.S. health care system wasted $ 750 billion in 2009, about 30 percent of all health spending, on unnecessary services, excessive administrative costs, fraud, and other problems, according to a new Institute of Medicine report that calls for coordination and accountability.
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Rep. Shimkus and Dr. Niloff on regulation of health care technology
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- NEW – The Law of Health Care Finance and Regulation