(Reuters) – Pamela Storozuk, a petite 59-year-old, spent most of her career as a sales representative, dragging heavy suitcases filled with presentation materials. When her husband developed prostate cancer, she cared for him, often helping to lift him out of the bath or into bed.
- U.S. needs arsenic limits in rice: Consumer Reports
- Man dies feet from ER after hospital says to call 911
- HOME IMPROVEMENT WALTIP.COM: A letter from Mom and Dad
- HOME IMPROVEMENT WALTIP.COM: GOP Raking In $ From Health Insurance …
- FDA focuses on tracking drugs after approval