(PRWEB) January 15, 2012
The conservative think tank Absolute Rights has released a new report which says that the U.S. recession could continue for many years unless specific economic problems are addressed soon. The think tank says that the causes of the recession continuing include the outsourcing of jobs and penalizing corporations in the U.S. With excessive insurance fees due to the recently passed health care legislation, as well as policies on oil. Other factors are explained as well in the report.
Absolute Rights policy expert Wallace Streete says that For over three years we have been hearing about a recession which allegedly ended in the third quarter of 2010. Most of us know that this simply is not the case. We hear about pesky unemployment levels hovering around 9% and illusory growth. When we look around us, however, there are many reasons to believe that the end of our financial problems are nowhere in sight.
Mr. Streete says that real unemployment rates in the U.S. are closer to 20%: Real unemployment is far closer to 20% putting us not-so-far below Great Depression levels. More and more Americans are choosing to drop out of the job hunt every day and even more have given up hope of ever returning to their pre-crisis earning levels. This depressing fact is what allows the official unemployment numbers to remain so low. The media supports this lie though it is huge as a house. As a result, Americans are fighting for their survival through the gracious, stoic and self empowering methods of fiscal conservatism; trimming their economic fat and tightening their belts. We are chopping up our credit cards, paying down debts, renting movies instead of visiting theaters and cooking at home instead of frequenting restaurants. We are decreasing our consumption in a disciplined effort to heal our economic body back to health.
For more information or to get the report, go to The Bill Of Wrongs website.
About Absolute Rights
Absolute Rights is dedicated to the proposition that it is the duty of all patriotic Americans to “take back what is ours!” The company publishes information on The Bill of Rights, liberty, survival methods and important information regarding civil liberties. The managing editors repudiate all forms of censorship, especially that most dangerous anti-American form of silencing dissent known as political correctness.
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- How much money is deducted from social security check for medicare?
- Mississippi leaders hold health care forum
- Ultimate Guide to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA or ACA) – Understanding Obamacare and Your Health Care Insurance Options, New Plans, Programs, Bill of Rights, Full Text of Law