GAITHERSBURG, Maryland (Reuters) – An artificial heart valve from Edwards Lifesciences Corp that can be inserted without cracking open the chest for surgery won the support of U.S. advisers on Wednesday for use in a wider group of patients.
- California Physical Therapy Association (CPTA) and Private Practice Group (CA PPG) Descend Upon Sacramento to Push for Cost-effective Health Care and Consumer Freedom
- U.S. needs arsenic limits in rice: Consumer Reports
- Doctors should screen patients for obesity: U.S. panel
- Skilled Healthcare Group board eyes potential sale
- New MD DataStor Solution from MD Solutions Enables Physician Group Practices to Increase New System Performance with Access to Retired Data