- 3ft Super Speed USB 3.0 A to Micro-B Cable
- 5 Gbps signaling rate offering 10x performance increase over Hi-Speed USB.
- Sync-N-Go technology that minimizes user wait-time.
- Provides Optimized Power Efficiency. No device polling and lower active and idle power requirements.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0. Devices interoperate with USB 2.0 platforms. Hostssupport USB 2.0 legacy devices.
Tripp Lites 3ft, USB-A to Micro-B SuperSpeed USB 3.0 cable brings significant performance enhancements to the ubiquitous USB standard, while remaining compatible with the billions of USB enabled devices currently deployed in the market. SuperSpeed USB will deliver 10x the data transfer rate of Hi-Speed USB, up to 5Gbps, as well as improved power efficiency. USB 3.0 utilizes a bi-directional data interface rather than USB 2.0′s half-duplex arrangement, where data can only flow in one direction at a time, giving a ten-fold increase in theoretical bandwidth. Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty.
List Price: $ 13.00
Price: $ 3.41
- Microchipping is Included in Healthcare Bill Sec. 2521 National Medical Device Registry
- President Obama Bill O’Reilly Super Bowl Interview 2014 Healthcare
- Smead Products – Smead – Antimicrobial Two-Pocket Portfolio, Embossed Leather Grain 11-Pt Stock, Blue – Sold As 1 Box – Treated with nontoxic SilverCoTM to fight the growth of bacteria, mold, fungus and mildew. – Acid-free, archival quality makes it safe for long-term storage of documents, records, photos. – Keeps hard copy, media and contact information together. – Ideal for offices and healthcare facilities. -
- Medical device maker Orthofix cuts restructures
- Man dies feet from ER after hospital says to call 911