Trans-Pacific Aerospace Company, Inc. Appoints Kevin Gould to Board of Directors; Aerospace Veteran Joins the Team
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif.—-Trans-Pacific Aerospace Company, Inc. announced today that it has appointed Kevin Gould, an aerospace veteran from Boeing, Adam Aircraft Industries and Piper Aircraft, to serve on its board of directors.
Read more on Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Pet Insurance Agency, Pets Best Insurance, Celebrates Company Anniversary During Septembers National Pet Health Insurance Month
- National Scientific Corporation (Pink Sheets: NSCT) Announced Today That it has Hired S E Clark & Company, P.C. to Provided SEC PCAOB Auditing Services and has Also Changed its Name to Cloud Medical Doctor Software Corporation (Cloud-MDs) Effective Immediately.
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- Prirodni lekovi za koje `oni` ne zele da znate – Kevin Trudeau
- Can a Designated Driver Program Such as Will Be Designated Driver, Inc., Fix the Economic Crisis in the U.S. in 2012 with Focus on Health Care and Social Behavior?