Trans-Pacific Aerospace Company, Inc. Appoints Kevin Gould to Board of Directors; Aerospace Veteran Joins the Team
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif.—-Trans-Pacific Aerospace Company, Inc. announced today that it has appointed Kevin Gould, an aerospace veteran from Boeing, Adam Aircraft Industries and Piper Aircraft, to serve on its board of directors.
Read more on Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Prirodni lekovi za koje `oni` ne zele da znate – Kevin Trudeau
- University Medical Center board lays groundwork for bond sales
- Atlas World Group, Inc. Earns Spot on 2012 InformationWeek 500 List of Top Technology Innovators Across America
- Micromet board member resigns
- University of Miami Life Science amp; Technology Park Signs 15,000 SF Lease with Daya Medicals, Inc.