San Jose, CA (PRWEB UK) 23 April 2012
ThreatMetrix, the fastest-growing provider of integrated cybercrime prevention solutions, announced today that it will present and exhibit at the [ Merchant Risk Council European Spring E-Commerce Payments and Risk Congress. The event will take place April 25-29 at the Burlington Hotel in Dublin, Ireland.
The MRC European Spring E-Commerce Payments and Risk Congress brings together European and global merchants, solution providers, payment processors, and other industry stakeholders for a three-day event discussing the newest breakthroughs and innovations in reducing online payment fraud and improving risk management strategies. The event features some of the worlds most recognized e-commerce leaders, educational content and over 50 speakers from the top 100 merchant companies.
Alisdair Faulkner, chief products officer, ThreatMetrix, and Greg Billinge, director of global payments, Badoo, will co-present at the event in a session titled, Meet Friends Not Fraudsters: Learn How Badoo Keeps the Friendship Pool Clean. Faulkner and Billinge will educate attendees on effective automated fraud prevention techniques and new fraud trends including the rise of malware and account takeover attacks migrating from financial institutions to e-commerce merchants.
Badoo, a ThreatMetrix customer, is the worlds largest and fastest growing social network for meeting new people, with over 147 million registered users. Badoo is available in 38 languages via Badoo.com and on various social/mobile platforms including iPhone, Android and Facebook.
Global fraud trends are becoming increasingly worse, including the use of VPNs to bypass proxy piercing technology, attacks migrating from guest payments to registered accounts and the unique challenges of mobile security, said Faulkner. To successfully protect the integrity of online transactions, merchants must not only differentiate between a fraudster and a trusted customer, they must also detect malware and account takeover attacks.
To learn more about how ThreatMetrix protects global e-commerce merchants from online payment fraud, attend the Meet Friends Not Fraudsters: Learn How Badoo Keeps the Friendship Pool Clean session on April 27 from 1 1:45 p.m. For more information on upcoming events, visit the ThreatMetrix website at http://threatmetrix.com/news-events/events/.
ThreatMetrix is the fastest-growing provider of integrated cybercrime prevention solutions. The ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Defender Platform helps companies protect customer data and secure transactions against fraud, malware, data breaches, as well as man-in-the browser (MitB) and Trojan attacks. The Platform consists of advanced cybersecurity technologies, including TrustDefender ID, which is cloud-based, real-time device identification, malware protection with TrustDefender Cloud and TrustDefender Client, as well as TrustDefender Mobile for smartphone applications. The company serves a rapidly growing global customer base across a variety of industries, including financial services, e-commerce, payments, social networks, government, and healthcare.
For more information, visit http://www.threatmetrix.com or call 1-408-200-5755.
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- Who wrote the Health Care Bill passed by Congress?
- Employers’ Health Cost Savings of up to $945 Billion Possible from Risk Reduction and Prevention over Next Decade
- health care reform bill pros and cons | Zada News
- Obama “Care” From Puppet to Dictator. Obama Congress and Muslims: EXEMPT.