Diana Dooley, California’s Secretary of Health and Human Services, the agency responsible for implementing healthcare reform discusses the impact of Thursday’s US Supreme Court ruling on The Affordable Care Act. The historic ruling enables California to continue its expansion of the state’s Medi-Cal program and create a health insurance exchange. An estimated 7 million uninsured residents will need to find insurance when the individual mandate is enacted.
Video Rating: 0 / 5
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- Required RFID implanted chip Sec. 2521, Pg. 1000 – The government …
Incoming search terms:
- H R 3590 Sec 2521 Pg1000
- obama healthcare 2521 page 1000
- h r 3590 section 2521 pg 1000 paragraph 1
- pg 1000 sec 2521 of the obama healthcare plan
- h r 3200 section 2521 page 1000
- bill h3200-ih section 2521
- Obama health care plan pages 1001-1008
- healthcare bill page 1000-1008
- obamahealthcarebill page 1000 1008 section2521
- obamacare pages 1000-1008 rfid chip