- ISBN13: 9780143118213
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Over one million books sold! 98% Positive feedback. Compare our books, prices and service to the competition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Important and powerful…a rich tour of health care around the world.”
-Nicholas Kristof, The New York Times
How is it that all other industrialized democracies provide health care for their citizens as a reasonable cost-something the United States has never managed to do? In The Healing of America, New York Times bestselling author T.S. Reid shows how they do it, bringing to bear his talent for explaining complex issues in a clear, engaging way. In his global quest to find a prescription for American health care, Reid finds that it’s not all “socialized medicine” out there. Instead, many industrialized democracies rely on free-market models the U.S. could use to cure a health system that has failed us.
List Price: $ 16.00
Price: $ 3.09
- Total HealthCare Management and Medata Renew Medical Bill Review Pact
- Who wrote the Health Care Bill passed by Congress?
- President Barack Obama During the Signing Ceremony for the Health Care Bill Photographic Poster Print, 16×16
- Health care bill…fact or fiction…….?
- Health Care and Utilitarianism