The Everything Guide To Careers In Health Care: Find the Job That’s Right for You (Everything (School & Careers))
The trillion-dollar health-care industry makes up the fastest growing segment of the job marketÑand will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. With The Everything Guide to Careers in Health Care, you can explore all the employment possibilities in health careÑand choose the right career path just for you. From nursing and psychology to pharmacy technology and art therapyÑand dozens more positions in betweenÑthis engaging, enlightening volume helps you decide which career to pursue and how to pursue it, including:
- Self-assessment and -evaluation
- Working conditions and lifestyle concerns
- Educational requirements
- Available grants and incentives
- And much, much more!
The Everything Guide to Careers in Health Care is all you need to take advantage of the many opportunities the booming health care industry has to offerÑfor years to come!
List Price: $ 14.95
Price: $ 3.72
- Total HealthCare Management and Medata Renew Medical Bill Review Pact
- Who wrote the Health Care Bill passed by Congress?
- Health care bill…fact or fiction…….?
- Health Care and Utilitarianism
- President Barack Obama During the Signing Ceremony for the Health Care Bill Photographic Poster Print, 16×16