The Everything Guide To Careers In Health Care: Find the Job That’s Right for You (Everything (School & Careers))
The trillion-dollar health-care industry makes up the fastest growing segment of the job marketÑand will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. With The Everything Guide to Careers in Health Care, you can explore all the employment possibilities in health careÑand choose the right career path just for you. From nursing and psychology to pharmacy technology and art therapyÑand dozens more positions in betweenÑthis engaging, enlightening volume helps you decide which career to pursue and how to pursue it, including:
- Self-assessment and -evaluation
- Working conditions and lifestyle concerns
- Educational requirements
- Available grants and incentives
- And much, much more!
The Everything Guide to Careers in Health Care is all you need to take advantage of the many opportunities the booming health care industry has to offerÑfor years to come!
List Price: $ 14.95
Price: $ 3.72
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Mississippi leaders hold health care forum
- Landmark Inside Story America New Health Care Law and What I-Washington Post