Question by Average College Student: The battle for health care rights is won. Now how can we go forward as a country?
Finally, health care is there for everyone. All that needs to happen in the roll call for the historic vote. No more deregulated, wild west health care. Now cheaper, efficient, better health care will be available.
I think we should now start working with the republicans on global warming solutions so we don’t have a big fight again where the people loose.
Answer by imaxkr
Straight to the courts where it will be ruled unconstitutional.
And do you seriously think it will be cheaper, more efficient or better?
Quite the opposite is true for most Americans.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- Landmark Inside Story America New Health Care Law and What I-Washington Post
- Health care bill…fact or fiction…….?