Question by Average College Student: The battle for health care rights is won. Now how can we go forward as a country?
Finally, health care is there for everyone. All that needs to happen in the roll call for the historic vote. No more deregulated, wild west health care. Now cheaper, efficient, better health care will be available.
I think we should now start working with the republicans on global warming solutions so we don’t have a big fight again where the people loose.
Answer by imaxkr
Straight to the courts where it will be ruled unconstitutional.
And do you seriously think it will be cheaper, more efficient or better?
Quite the opposite is true for most Americans.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Who Decides?: Conflicts of Rights in Health Care
- Human Rights and Healthcare
- The human rights, ethical and moral dimensions of health care
- Rights to Health Care NEW by Thomas J. Bole III
- Facts On File Library In A Book: Gun Control / Censorship / Capital Punishment / Patients’ Rights in the Age of Managed Health Care / Physician Assisted Suicide and Ethanasia [5 Hardcovers]