The Affordable Care Act, helping Americans curb health-care costs
If health-care costs continue to rise unchecked, they will threaten America's ability to compete and will become unaffordable for most families. One of the major reasons we passed the Affordable Care Act was to bring down costs, something the …
Read more on Washington Post
Sebelius Promotes 'Obamacare' in Roland Park
Secretary Kathleen Sebelius spoke with women about the Affordable Care Act's impact on their lives. By Adam Bednar Kathleen Sebelius sits between Lynda Burton (left) and Robyn and Jax Martin (right) during a discussion about the Affordable Care Act in …
Read more on Patch.com
Proposed Physician Payment Sunshine Act Regulations Leave Many in the Dark
I. OVERVIEW OF THE PROPOSED RULE Throughout the preamble to the Proposed Rule, CMS discussed the factors that influenced its decision mak-1 The Affordable Care Act is comprised of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (''PPACA''), Pub.
Read more on JD Supra (press release)
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- Contemporary Issues in Healthcare Law and Ethics by Au
Incoming search terms:
- c11 2521
- how the affordable care act will helping americans curb health-care costs
- the affordable care act helping americans curb health-care costs
- Facts versus Fiction regarding the affordable healthcare act