Teachers union gets a pass on ObamaCare rule
The United Federation of Teachers — one of President Obama’s key political backers — is the biggest beneficiary of a White House sweetheart deal that will exempt certain outfits from complying with new health-care rules, officials revealed yesterday. The quietly approved federal waivers for 30 companies, health insurers, unions…
Read more on New York Post
- FACT CHECK: Did Obama Really Say That About Obamacare?
- Fox Doctors Panel Reacts to Obamacare
- Health-Care Law Upheld Washington Post Obamacare President Obama 6/29 Newspaper
- Illegal Immigrants Demand Free Obamacare Healthcare
- Crow News: Supreme Court To Rule On Obama Care!