This product contains the following film(s): Film Title: Tap Into Prevention: Drinking Water Information for Health Care Providers (2004) 48 Minutes How much do you know about the water flowing from your tap? Tap water can affect a person’s health in detrimental ways, ways that health care providers need to be aware of. “Tap into Prevention: Drinking Water Information for Health Care Providers,” covers the basic topics providers need to be aware of, such as determining contaminated water supplies, illness caused by contaminated water, how to treat and recognize the symptoms of such illnesses, and what measures should be taken to prevent a widespread pandemic due to water contamination. Beyond educating health care professionals, good tips, such as how to determine water quality from public water systems and private wells, and how to recognize if your water is contaminated, make the material relevant to everyone.
List Price: $ 9.99
Price: $ 9.99
- HMHP Offers Health at Home Workshop
- Phillips’ Colon Health Probiotic Capsules, 30-Count Bottle
- Kura Care Adult Right Hand Angled Spoon
- The Affordable Care Act and Mothers: Is Obamacare Working? Michelle Obama & the President (2013)
- Does anyone find it embarrassing to live in a state that wants to repeal the health care bill?