Posts Tagged ‘Heart’
- Easy-to-use heart rate monitor guides you to train at the right intensity
- Includes H1 heart rate sensor chest strap for continuous, accurate heart rate. Uses coded transmission to avoid cross-talk with other heart rate monitors nearby.
- Built-in Fitness test helps you can track and monitor your fitness improvement
- Displays accurate calories burned and records last 16 training sessions and your last 16 weeks of training
- Compatible with S1 foot pod and G1 GPS Sensor for speed and distance (not included, sold separately)
Now our most popular and top performing running computer is enhanced with GPS speed and distance capabilityA smart, intuitive training computer for runners and cross-training athletes, the Polar RS300X wrist heart rate monitor helps you to train at the right intensity with personal training zones. It’s compatible with Polar’s S1 foot pod and G1 GPS sensor (both separately available), enabling you to combine heart rate with speed and distance and truly make sense of your training. Committed runners will find the most value in the real-time pace and distance measurement of the S1 foot pod, while those who mix up their training regimen with cycling, inline skating, paddling, mountain biking or hiking will be best served with the speed and distance G1 GPS Sensor. It comes with the Polar WearLink+ 31 coded transmitter (with changeable battery).
The RS300X helps you to train at the right intensity with personal training zones.
The RS300X enables athletes to train at the right intensity and improve their performance through core metrics such as heart rate, speed, distance, pace, and calorie burn. Advanced features include Polar’s exclusive OwnZone feature for individualized zone training by heart rate or pace, a fitness test, and auto lap splits, which display average heart rate, pace and distance per lap. Athletes can easily review up to 16 past workout files to check their progress and ensure they’re staying on track with their fitness or training plan.
- Heart rate displayed as percentage of maximum heart rate, BPM, and average heart rate of total exercise
- Tracks your latest 16 training sessions and your last 16 weeks of training
- Visual and audible alarm in target zones: Informs you every time your heart rate and/or speed/pace exceeds the upper limit or falls below the lower limit of your target zone during a training session.
- Polar OwnIndex Fitness Test calculates aerobic fitness (comparable to maximal oxygen uptake, VO2max) providing a reference to base training intensity and measure improvement.
- Polar OwnCal: Shows your energy expenditure during one exercise session as well as your accumulated kilocalories during several exercise sessions. Because the OwnCal tracks both the energy expenditure during one exercise session and the accumulated kilocalories during a longer time e.g. one week, it helps in achieving both short term and long term goals.
- Time in Target Zone feature calculates the amount of total training time spent in your personal target zone. You can use this feature together with the Total Exercise Time to determine the effectiveness of your training program.
- Number of laps – 99
- Watch features: alarm with snooze, dual time zone, stopwatch
- Compatible with Polar FlowLink (available separately)
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- Backlighting, display zoom
- Event Countdown Timer: Keeps your motivation high by showing how many days are left before your next running event (e.g., Berlin 23 days).
The first EKG accurate wireless heart rate monitor was invented by Polar back in 1977 as a training tool for the Finnish National Cross Country Ski Team. The concept of “intensity training” by heart rate swept the athletic world in the eighties. By the 1990s, individuals were looking to heart rate monitors not only for performance training needs, but also for achieving everyday fitness goals. Today, the same concept of heart rate training is being used by world-class athletes as well as everyday people trying to lose weight. Polar is the leading brand among consumers, coaches, and personal trainers worldwide and the company is committed to not only producing the best products, but also being the leading educator on the benefits of heart rate based exercise.
List Price: $ 169.95
Price: $ 88.50
- Many people use garlic to support a low-cholesterol, low-fat diet, and for cardiovascular support.
- Our concentrate comes from the highest-quality, mountain-grown garlic. It’s dehydrated without additives or excessive heat in a patented process to ensure that its natural qualities are retained.
- Even people who like garlic don’t eat it every day. A 2-tablet daily serving of NUTRILITE Garlic Heart Care Formula gives you 6,000 mg of allicin yield.
- NUTRILITE Garlic Heart Care Formula tablets have an enteric coating, so they pass right through the stomach and only release their contents in the intestinal tract, minimizing”garlic breath.” And each tablet contains natural, soothing peppermint oil, too.
- Take 2 tablets a day, with meals.
NUTRILITE Garlic Heart Care Formula delivers garlic’s key ingredients in a coated tablet that includes soothing peppermint oil. The coating delays release of the garlic in the tablet until it reaches the intestinal tract, to minimize “garlic breath.”
The garlic used in our Heart Care Formula is sourced from the highest-quality, mountain-grown garlic and concentrated at low heat (with no additives) to retain more of its natural benefits.
List Price: $ 16.45
Price: $ 16.45
Incoming search terms:
New Novelty Squeezing $100 Bill Shape Stress Relief
|$0.99 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Sunday Aug-3-2014 11:59:16 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $1.95
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
UNCLE BILL'S SLIVER GRIPPER TWEEZERS STAINLESS STEEL Eyebrows Watch Repair
End Date: Monday Aug-25-2014 20:45:50 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $6.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Cut Your Health Care Bills in Half! : 1,339 Terrific Tips and Surefire...
End Date: Monday Aug-25-2014 18:56:57 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $10.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Dr. Devi Shetty tells CNBC’s Lisa Oake how he’s making radical moves in India’s health care industry. He aims to make costly heart surgeries more affordable through higher volumes.
Tucson, Ariz. (PRWEB) September 27, 2012
SynCardia Systems, Inc., manufacturer of the worlds first and only FDA, Health Canada and CE (Europe) approved Total Artificial Heart, announced today that Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, Illinois, has discharged its first patient to receive the SynCardia temporary Total Artificial Heart. Leroy Haynes, 64, left the hospital using the Freedom
(Reuters) – People with heart disease who are also depressed may get as much relief from their depression symptoms with regular exercise as with medication, according to a U.S. study.
End Date: Tuesday Jul-29-2014 12:26:08 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $14.89
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|$8.99 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Saturday Aug-2-2014 19:59:50 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
Incoming search terms:
- Vegetarian formula of Vitamin C, L Lysine, L Proline, and rose hips
- Based on research by Nobel prize winner Dr.Linus Pauling and his associate Dr. Mattias Rath
- Recommended by Bill Henderson in his book Cancer-Free
- Dr. H. J. Harwood, Jr. showed that vitamin C was in fact “nature?s perfect statin.?
- Give your heart the tools to a better future.
Linus Pauling on Heart Disease – In the sixties, Dr. Linus Pauling published his theory on Vitamin C and the common cold. The “Establishment” quickly branded him a “Quack” while suggesting he remain a chemist, for which he received a Nobel prize. When he [Dr. Pauling] suggested that vitamin C had efficacy with cancer, it was considered nonsense by the “Establishment” as well as the mainstream media. They demeaned and vilified the altruistic Dr. Pauling for years afterward. Linus Pauling’s Unified Theory and Therapy for Heart Disease Linus Pauling claimed that specific non-toxic substances called Lp(a) binding inhibitors taken orally will prevent and may even dissolve existing atherosclerotic plaque build-ups. This work is based on at least two Nobel Prizes in Medicine and the efforts of countless medical researchers. The theory and conclusions offered represent the final contribution of an American scientific giant. The fact that you have not heard about this discovery in the mainstream media is disturbing. It speaks volumes about how powerful interests can somehow suppress vital information that would be detrimental to their financial interests. In 1989, the eminent American scientist Linus Pauling and his associate Matthias Rath MD, unlocked a medical mystery. They found the reason human beings suffer heart disease. Then in 1991, Linus Pauling invented a non-prescription cure. The twice Nobel prize winning genius, chemist, and medical researcher made the strong (and so far unreported) claim that heart disease can be controlled, even cured, by a specific “mega-nutrient” therapy. Heart patients using the Pauling Therapy routinely avoid angioplasty and open heart surgery. Not by lowering cholesterol, as the media would have us believe, but by attacking the root cause. Rapid recovery has been the rule, not the exception. Strangely, there are no known adverse side effects, yet the medical profession ignores Pauling and Rath.
List Price: $ 11.98
Price: $ 11.98
Incoming search terms:
Morning Read: HAIs and readmissions, best hospital practices for heart attack care
Hospitals with the best heart attack survival rates have strong doctor-nurse teamwork, monthly meetings between hospital clinicians and paramedics, and a pharmacist on the daily care team. Yale researchers also found that fewer than 10 percent of …
Read more on MedCity News
Inside look at Oswego's BOE
Look at the pros and cons then make an informed decision,” Allen said when she ran for the board in 2010. “Fiscally responsible decisions affecting the school district need planning and vision. I'm honest, approachable, open-minded and not afraid to …
Read more on PallTimes.com
Lords debate Queen's Speech (Day One)
Your Lordships' House spent many hours in the previous Session on the Health and Social Care Bill, now an Act. Throughout the Bill were woven duties about the integration of health and social care, but it was silent on key issues around social care.
Read more on DeHavilland (press release) (subscription)
If you like this animation, LIKE us on Facebook: www.nucleusinc.com Visit cardiology.healthanimations.com for FREE videos, illustrations and patient handouts for healthcare providers. This 3D heart animation shows a coronary angiography (cardiac catheterization) procedure. It begins by showing the buildup of plaque in an artery wall of the heart, slowing the flow of blood and shows the heart valves pumping. Afterwards, the patient lies on a testing table while contrast dye is injected into the arteries of the heart, showing the location of the blockage. ANCE00182 For information on Atherosclerosis, visit http