Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) February 20, 2012
TAG Oil Ltd. (TSX: TAO) and (OTCQX: TAOIF), a Canadian-based production and exploration company with focused operations in New Zealand, reports the Company has filed its December 31, 2011 condensed consolidated unaudited financial statements and management discussion and analysis with the Canadian Securities Administrators for the third quarter of the Companys 2012 fiscal year. Copies of these documents can be obtained electronically at http://www.sedar.com, or for additional information please visit TAG Oils website at http://www.tagoil.com/.
December 31, 2011 Results (Q3 2012 fiscal year)
- Attain Fertility Centers Recognize National Infertility Awareness Week Network-wide NIAW Events to be Held April 22 – 28, 2012
- Massachusetts Product Design and Development Firm Featuring Medical Device Design Expertise at 2012 Medical Design & Manufacturing East in Philadelphia
- Atlas World Group, Inc. Earns Spot on 2012 InformationWeek 500 List of Top Technology Innovators Across America
- Nicor Reports 2010 Preliminary Second Quarter Earnings and Affirms 2010 Annual Outlook
- Rocky Delgadillo Files $1Billion Lawsuit Against Blue Shield