Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) February 20, 2012
TAG Oil Ltd. (TSX: TAO) and (OTCQX: TAOIF), a Canadian-based production and exploration company with focused operations in New Zealand, reports the Company has filed its December 31, 2011 condensed consolidated unaudited financial statements and management discussion and analysis with the Canadian Securities Administrators for the third quarter of the Companys 2012 fiscal year. Copies of these documents can be obtained electronically at http://www.sedar.com, or for additional information please visit TAG Oils website at http://www.tagoil.com/.
December 31, 2011 Results (Q3 2012 fiscal year)
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- 2012: Patient’s (Doctor’s) Bill Of Rights – PPACA & ERISA Outlaws Anti-Assignment by Insurance Companies
- Health care ruling a victory for problem-solving policy – The Rachel Maddow Show (June 28th, 2012)
- Liberty Health Network, Work at Home Business Leader, Announces Record Revenue Increase Along with Upward Trend for January 2012