DRUG DEVELOPMENT HALTED: Indianapolis drugmaker Eli Lilly and Co. said Tuesday it stopped developing the potential Alzheimer’s disease treatment semagacestat when late-stage studies showed it did not slow the disease, and patients taking it fared worse than those on a placebo.
See the article here:
Summary Box: Lilly halts Alzheimer’s drug
- Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage For Dummies
- Understanding the Health Care Reform Bill: An Immediate Look at the Potential Impact of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Aspatore Special Report)
- AMCP Review of Health Care Reform Legislation (Part 1)
- Anadys hepatitis C drug meets key study goals
- (AFX UK Focus) 2010-06-02 00:49 UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA approves Amgen osteoporosis drug