States got a last-minute extension late Thursday of a deadline to decide whether they’ll build their own health insurance marketplaces, or let the federal government do it for them. Republican governors had been complaining about the Nov. 16 deadline, which is now Dec. 14.
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- 21st Century Essential Veterans Benefits Sourcebook: Complete Coverage of Education Benefits, the GI Bill, Home Loan Programs, Life Insurance Programs, Health Care – Including Dependents and Survivors
- PPACA & ERISA: New Federal Department Of Insurance (DOL) Responds To Complaints in 3 Business Days
- Affordable Coverage in the Health Insurance Marketplace
- health care reform bill pros and cons | Zada News