States have until next week to tell the federal government whether they’re going to run their own health insurance marketplaces, called exchanges. But they got a little break late Friday — if they do run their own exchanges, they’ll have until Dec. 14 to submit their plans to the federal government.
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Rep. Shimkus and Dr. Niloff on regulation of health care technology
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- NEW – The Law of Health Care Finance and Regulation