Senator Arlen Specter (D-PA) and Solicitor General Kagan discuss openness at the Supreme Court. Specter cites a C-SPAN poll showing 63% of Americans support TV camera coverage of SCOTUS oral argument (see poll here: cs.pn (from C-SPAN 6/29/10 coverage).
Read more here:
Specter asks Kagan about TV cameras in the Supreme Court
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Advice on health care reform law offered at KC forums
- Understanding Two Tier Health Care – Financial Web
- New Health Care Reform Rules Debut Sept. 23
- BlueCross names point man on health care reform