Senator Arlen Specter (D-PA) and Solicitor General Kagan discuss openness at the Supreme Court. Specter cites a C-SPAN poll showing 63% of Americans support TV camera coverage of SCOTUS oral argument (see poll here: cs.pn (from C-SPAN 6/29/10 coverage).
Read more here:
Specter asks Kagan about TV cameras in the Supreme Court
- Understanding Two Tier Health Care – Financial Web
- Senior Living Executives Discuss Health Care Reform at 2010 Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) Conference …
- 21st Century Essential Veterans Benefits Sourcebook: Complete Coverage of Education Benefits, the GI Bill, Home Loan Programs, Life Insurance Programs, Health Care – Including Dependents and Survivors
- Affordable Coverage in the Health Insurance Marketplace
- Bounce! Trampoline Sports Announces Exciting Pilot Program to Help Kids Get Fit & Feel Great; Program will Combine Fun Exercise, Nutritional Support & Local Organic Food