Boston, MA (PRWEB) May 22, 2012
Robert Pickering, CEO, today announced the launch of Sparkline Digital LLC, an independent digital marketing agency with a progressive approach to helping clients navigate the dynamic digital landscape with a focus on results.
We launched Sparkline Digital for the sole purpose of providing high-caliber digital marketing services to the organizations that serve as the backbone of New Englands economy, says Robert. These organizations want the strategic leadership and smart in-market execution expected from larger agencies, but might not receive unless placed at the top of that agencys roster. Sparkline has the resources and internal structure that allows us to service client needs in a way others simply cannot.
With core expertise in digital strategy, creative, media, social, web development and analytics, Sparkline Digital serves mid- to large-sized companies looking for a progressive approach to making todays marketing investments more impactful while building towards a long term vision.
Every company that employs an agency is looking for results. Our promise is to be a strong, outcome-focused partner, committed to helping our clients understand and capitalize on the rapidly evolving digital landscape, explains Scott St. Mary, president of Sparkline Digital. And we are uniquely qualified to do so. Our leadership team and supporting staff are recognized by their peers as some of the best and brightest in the industry. They joined Sparkline because they know were building something unique and have played a large part in our early success.
Corporate marketers are relying more on digital agencies, not only for a new website but for a holistic view on how digital programs fit into their overall marketing mix and objectives. Sparkline Digital provides all clients with this unified view not available at many digital shops. The agencys progressive approach is to understand the unique relationship clients have with their customers, and to constantly evaluate in-market campaigns to ensure desired results.
For additional information, please visit: http://www.sparklinedigital.com
About Sparkline Digital
Sparkline Digital is an independent digital marketing agency with a deep understanding of how consumers engage in the fast changing digital ecosystem. Headquartered in Boston, we retain the best and brightest talent in the digital industry. Our team employs strategy, research, media, creative, web development, social, mobile and analytics solutions that enable clients to engage with their target audience during all stages of the customer life cycle. Clients include Nuance Communications, Partners HealthCare, Aspen/Snowmass, and Harvard Business School Executive Education among others. Please visit http://www.sparklinedigital.com and follow us @SparklineD for more information.
- National Scientific Corporation (Pink Sheets: NSCT) Announced Today That it has Hired S E Clark & Company, P.C. to Provided SEC PCAOB Auditing Services and has Also Changed its Name to Cloud Medical Doctor Software Corporation (Cloud-MDs) Effective Immediately.
- 2 Sets of MirorTag Silver – A Novel Way to Protect, Display & Put Away a Handicapped Parking Placard. Slip in your handicap placard into this 18 mils thick and uniquely designed cover and protector; unlike others, this one comes with a strong hook that will never melt or bend or break in the sun or cold. Magnetically snap the holder On & Off to a Hook you mount behind your rearview mirror once and no need to remove it unless you transfer it to another car. No more back & neck pain. No more hanging & removing, and no screw adjusting or flipping visor or rotating placard ever needed. Full protection, and ON and OFF in a snap. Size is 4.375″ wide by 10″. Tag size accepted is 4.125″ max, and any length. 2 sets included. Patent pending and proudly Made in USA
- Medical Device Manufacturing in the US Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld
- Part Two of Why a Mother Left Her Daughter Behind: National Family Voices Examines the Necessity of Having More Services for Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Glenn Beck on FDR/Obama Federal Agencies created