For hundreds of years, indigenous South Africans have chewed a plant they say reduces stress, relieves hunger, sedates and elevates moods. Now they have a license to study and market it, and plan to sell it over-the-counter worldwide.
View full post on All News, Video and Posts related to SECTOR: Health Care
- Abuja+12 Declaration Accelerates Efforts to Eliminate Pediatric HIV/AIDS in Africa
- American health care system. Essay writers
- IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. to Present at the 2010 Citi Investment Research Global Health Care Conference
- Research and Markets: Examine the Medical Device Market in the US with This Essential and Comprehensive Report
- Lottery winners get their checks, keep working at plant