South Africa: State Refuses to Budge on Wage Offer
PUBLIC Service and Administration Minister Richard Baloyi was emphatic yesterday that the government would not budge from its final offer of a 7% wage increase and a R700-a-month housing allowance for the public service, despite the escalating strike, because this was already R5bn more than it could afford.
Read more on AllAfrica.com
- HIPAA Texas State HB 300 Training Webinar with Required Documents
- NWI Malaria Deaths in Africa 1
- Why do Republicans state that the propsed Universal Healthcare bill violates the constitution?
- Health Care Bill Would Bring Higher State Medicaid Costs
- U.S. to pay SIGA up to $2.8 billion in biodefense deal