Single-Payer Health Care Plan Makes It Out of Committee At State Capitol
Hundreds of supporters of a single-payer health care system came to the state capitol on Tuesday. Their showing helped pass a single payer plan out of committee. However, the strong showing of public support will probably have little sway with Governor Schwarzenegger.
Read more on KPBS San Diego
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- North Korea Comedy Show – North Korea Investigates US Health Care Horrors – Millions Suffer Vomiting In Bankrupt America
- Long-Term Care and the Law: A Legal Guide for Health Care Professionals, Pozgar,