Question by GOD’S REPORTER Crisp Avatar: Since the Dems were giving Republicans credit yesterday for health insurance exchanges and buying across state?
lines, if the healthcare bill passes, will Democrats continue to praise Republicans for offering those parts of the bill?
LA CHICK….but….but yesterday Republicans were the source of those wonderful ideas. Is that no longer true?
Answer by Tea Bagger
Just like they gave Bush credit for the surge working in Iraq?
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Health Plan Week Finds Cigna Corp. CEO Had the Highest Total Compensation Package of Any Publicly Traded Health Insurer CEO in 2011
- Ultimate Guide to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA or ACA) – Understanding Obamacare and Your Health Care Insurance Options, New Plans, Programs, Bill of Rights, Full Text of Law
- ObamaCare Exchanges Undermine Liberty
- President Obama – US Health Care Act
- enki EHR Achieves Surescripts e-Prescribing Certification, Connecting the Mobile EHR Platform to Over 2,500 Pharmacies Across the United States