Simcere Pharmaceutical Group said Thursday its second-quarter net income climbed nearly 4 percent, as a revenue increase helped balance a hike in sales and marketing expenses.
Read more from the original source:
Simcere 2Q earnings climb nearly 4 pct to $5.7M
- Corporate Whistle Blower Center Urges Healthcare Medical Device & Pharmaceutical Executives to Step Forward for Huge Rewards if They Can Prove Multi Million Dollar Fraud
- Understanding Two Tier Health Care – Financial Web
- What Does Supreme Court Health Care Decision Have to do with Attorney Marketing?
- Liberty Health Network, Work at Home Business Leader, Announces Record Revenue Increase Along with Upward Trend for January 2012
- Local Group Protest Healthcare Reform Bill