Simcere Pharmaceutical Group said Thursday its second-quarter net income climbed nearly 4 percent, as a revenue increase helped balance a hike in sales and marketing expenses.
Read more from the original source:
Simcere 2Q earnings climb nearly 4 pct to $5.7M
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- Health-care reform topic of employers’ seminar
- Corporate Whistle Blower Center Urges Healthcare Medical Device & Pharmaceutical Executives to Step Forward for Huge Rewards if They Can Prove Multi Million Dollar Fraud
- Health Partners America, LLC, Announces Launch of Customizable Private Exchange Technology to Enable Insurance Agents to Participate in Growing Defined Contribution Health Insurance Market
- California Physical Therapy Association (CPTA) and Private Practice Group (CA PPG) Descend Upon Sacramento to Push for Cost-effective Health Care and Consumer Freedom