When doctors screw up, someone life is on the line. Maybe that’s why nearly half of U.S. physicians experience symptoms of burnout — think: exhaustion and depression–according to a new study. What symptoms you should look for in your doctor.
- Cloud Medical Doctor Software Corporation Finalizes Acquisition of Doctors Network of America and Expands its Medical Billing Services West
- Stellar Pharmaceuticals Inc. Signs Agreement for Distribution and Sale of Uracyst(R) in Spain
- Panel: Docs should screen all patients for obesity
- Governor Signs Healthcare Bill
- Medical Board says doctor was drunk, had dozens of pills in car while going 100 mph