Question by The Miracle Toaster 2000: Should Dems trade abortion rights for universal healthcare and legalized weed?
It would be a pretty good trade. Abortion is probably the number one conservative issue. To get Roe v. Wade overturned would be too tempting for them not to take a chance on universal healthcare and legalized pot.
While I realize that this is a cherished right of many liberals, wouldn’t universal healthcare be so much better? Plus, with medical marijuana commonplace you could probably get the government to cover your weed bill, too. Plus, overturning Roe wouldn’t make abortion illegal, it would just give the decision back to the individual states. Most liberal states would probably just keep the current abortion policy.
Answer by tonalc2
No. Do you put a lot of time into coming up with these ideas?
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Who Decides?: Conflicts of Rights in Health Care
- Human Rights and Healthcare
- The human rights, ethical and moral dimensions of health care
- Rights to Health Care NEW by Thomas J. Bole III
- Facts On File Library In A Book: Gun Control / Censorship / Capital Punishment / Patients’ Rights in the Age of Managed Health Care / Physician Assisted Suicide and Ethanasia [5 Hardcovers]
Incoming search terms:
- obama approves use of microchip
- obama legalizes microchip
- obama approves medical chip
- congress of america approved use of microchip
- human micro chip
- microchip 2013 health care
- Obama legalize microchips
- Obama legalised chips?
- obama legalising the use of microchips
- Obama legalizes the use of micro chips