(PRWEB) July 19, 2012
The Society of Certified Senior Advisors (SCSA) has released the final installments of the popular Information for Life toolkit created to help seniors and their caregivers with the daunting task of compiling personal, legal, medical and financial information all in one place so that it is easily accessible when it is needed most. The Society of Certified Senior Advisors is committed to helping professionals understand the complex and dynamic lives of modern seniors and the Information for Life kit is offered as a free service to seniors and those who care for them. To download your copy of the Information for Life kit please visit the SCSA website at Information for Life.
The Information for Life kit provides easy-to-read and easy-to-understand documents for compiling information on topics such as:
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- Assisted Living Facility Startup Complete Sample Business Plan NEW 2008
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … 2009 / 2010″) – 2,409 pages — Searchable
- Nitin Chhoda Releases New Guidelines for Physical Therapists to Succeed in the Lucrative World of Corporate Wellness Programs
- 21st Century Essential Veterans Benefits Sourcebook: Complete Coverage of Education Benefits, the GI Bill, Home Loan Programs, Life Insurance Programs, Health Care – Including Dependents and Survivors