(PRWEB) July 19, 2012
The Society of Certified Senior Advisors (SCSA) has released the final installments of the popular Information for Life toolkit created to help seniors and their caregivers with the daunting task of compiling personal, legal, medical and financial information all in one place so that it is easily accessible when it is needed most. The Society of Certified Senior Advisors is committed to helping professionals understand the complex and dynamic lives of modern seniors and the Information for Life kit is offered as a free service to seniors and those who care for them. To download your copy of the Information for Life kit please visit the SCSA website at Information for Life.
The Information for Life kit provides easy-to-read and easy-to-understand documents for compiling information on topics such as:
- Assisted Living Facility Startup Complete Sample Business Plan NEW 2008
- Medical Informatics: Practical Guide for Healthcare and Information Technology Professionals Fourth Edition (Hoyt, Medical informatics)
- Smead Products – Smead – Antimicrobial Two-Pocket Portfolio, Embossed Leather Grain 11-Pt Stock, Blue – Sold As 1 Box – Treated with nontoxic SilverCoTM to fight the growth of bacteria, mold, fungus and mildew. – Acid-free, archival quality makes it safe for long-term storage of documents, records, photos. – Keeps hard copy, media and contact information together. – Ideal for offices and healthcare facilities. -
- Microsoft Word for Healthcare Documentation: A Guide for Transcriptionists, Editors, and Health Information Professionals (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
- Drug Information for the Health Care Professional W/Update (1998, Hardcover)