NEW YORK (Reuters Life!) – When it comes to lower back pain, more testing doesn’t lead to better care. On the contrary — it may actually lead to worse care, not to mention higher costs.
All News, Video and Posts related to SECTOR: Health Care
- FDA halts J&J study of pain drug over safety
- States Fight Back Against Health Care Bill
- Lancaster chamber backs bill to end health care report mandate
- AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions to Present at 8th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference
- Is the new medicare plan Harry is pushing a back door to government run health care?