If Mitt Romney gets elected and repeals the health reform law, more than 72 million Americans will lack health insurance and health care costs will rise, a Commonwealth Fund report says. If President Barack Obama wins, 27 million will be without insurance and costs will fall, the group predicts.
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Rep. Shimkus and Dr. Niloff on regulation of health care technology
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- NEW – The Law of Health Care Finance and Regulation