Americans who would advise their member of Congress to vote for a healthcare bill are most likely to say it is because people lack health insurance, and those who would advise their member of Congress to vote against a healthcare bill are most likely to cite concerns about government involvement.
- How do you explain the new healthcare reform bill in laymans terms?
- I need pros and cons about Obama’s healthcare reform bill…?
- Can you define the Health Care Reform Bill….?
- Health-care reform topic of employers’ seminar
- Congressman Mike Rogers’ opening statement on Health Care reform in Washington DC