Americans who would advise their member of Congress to vote for a healthcare bill are most likely to say it is because people lack health insurance, and those who would advise their member of Congress to vote against a healthcare bill are most likely to cite concerns about government involvement.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- I need pros and cons about Obama’s healthcare reform bill…?
- President Obama Signs Health Reform Into Law
- Health-care reform topic of employers’ seminar