Scottsdale, Arizona (PRWEB) June 26, 2012
QualityStocks would like to highlight OXIS International, a publicly traded company. OXIS is a long-established but recently revitalized biotechnology company developing multiple proprietary, natural substance based products focused on oxidative stress and inflammation, which are associated with the negative effects of free radicals and reactive oxygen species. The company’s consumer product portfolio includes dietary supplements and is expected ultimately to include functional foods and beverages, skin care and other personal care products, and animal health products. Specifically, OXIS is emphasizing the unique properties of L-Ergothioneine, a highly potent, patent-protected and versatile antioxidant. The company has completed a strategic financing agreement with its primary product development and manufacturing partner, Gemini Pharmaceuticals, launched its first product, ErgoFlex for joint pain relief and overall joint health, and announced a joint venture with engage:BDR, a global leader in online sales and marketing.
In the companys news yesterday,
OXIS International announced the international commercial launch of its proprietary joint health product, ErgoFlex, available online.
Preventive Medicine recently published a study that demonstrated ErgoFlexs efficacy in reducing pain and increasing range of motion in people who suffer from joint pain.
The active ingredient in ErgoFlex is EGT, the only antioxidant with the ability to be delivered through the cell membrane and into the energy producing area of the cell. The antioxidant is so effective that when other powerful antioxidants are also present, the body preferentially utilizes ergothioneine. OXIS holds the exclusive patent to manufacture EGT.
OXIS manufacturing partner, engage:BDR, has developed a comprehensive, full digital advertising campaign to support and market the pipeline of OXIS proprietary EGT dietary supplements and anti-aging personal care products.
This is a major step forward in demonstrating the companys focus of delivering our proprietary EGT-based products direct to consumers. Our partners at engage:BDR have an outstanding track record executing on direct-to-consumer product campaigns and ability to deliver our product message to a much-targeted audience that will make for a very successful launch. I am anticipating significant revenue ramp-up with ErgoFlex with additional products to follow soon, David Saloff, chairman and CEO of OXIS stated in the press release.
QualityStocks, based in Scottsdale, Arizona, is a free service that collects data from hundreds of Small-Cap and Micro-Cap online Investment Newsletters into one Daily Newsletter Report. QualityStocks is dedicated to assisting emerging public companies with their investor communication efforts and connecting subscribers with companies that have huge potential to succeed in the short and long-term future.
To sign up for The QualityStocks Daily Newsletter, please visit http://www.QualityStocks.net
To connect with QualityStocks via Facebook, please visit http://Facebook.com/QualityStocksPage
To connect with QualityStocks via Twitter, please visit http://Twitter.com/QualityStocks
Please read FULL disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: http://Disclaimer.QualityStocks.net
This release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain as they are based on current expectations and assumptions concerning future events or future performance of the company. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which are only predictions and speak only as of the date hereof. Risks and uncertainties applicable to the company and its business could cause the company’s actual results to differ materially from those indicated in any forward-looking statements.
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- What does this new health care law mean for uninsured people who need coverage?
- Mississippi leaders hold health care forum
- Landmark Inside Story America New Health Care Law and What I-Washington Post