Push your health care insurer to pay more
If your bill isn't covered, your therapist may be very willing to reduce her price, says Joel Press, a physiatrist at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago. Thanks to a 2008 parity law, if you work at a firm with over 50 workers that offers mental …
Read more on CNN
How Savvy Healthcare Consumerism Improves Your Bottom Line
Review healthcare bills. Inspect just as you would a restaurant bill. Billing mistakes do occur. Shop around — you're the customer. Price variations run rampant in healthcare, and the highest price doesn't always mean the highest quality.
Read more on MarketWatch (press release)
Healthcare Legal News – May 16, 2012 • Volume 2, Number 4
Millennium Lawsuit By L. Pahl Zinn, and Christian G. Ohanian As healthcare and antitrust enforcement by governmental agencies increases, private parties are increasingly bringing antitrust and state unfair competition claims.
Read more on JD Supra (press release)
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- Rep. Shimkus and Dr. Niloff on regulation of health care technology
- North Korea Comedy Show – North Korea Investigates US Health Care Horrors – Millions Suffer Vomiting In Bankrupt America